|Gail Goetz has been in private practice working with students who have learning disabilities and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorders since 1983. She has a BA degree in both Psychology and Education from Emory University and a Master of Medical Science degree in Communicative Disorders/Learning Disabilities from Emory University. She also has a Certificate in College Counseling from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA).
Prior to working in private practice, Gail taught in special education classrooms, both resource room and self contained, in Austin, Houston, and Baltimore. In addition to remediation, Gail has helped students with LD and ADHD find their “best fit” college and navigate the entire college application process. Her students have been accepted to many of their top choice schools and have arrived at college with the tools to be successful.
• Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (CHADD)
• Learning Disabilities Association (LDA)
• International Dyslexia Association
• Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA)
• National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
• Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA)